United States Globe

Friday, June 7, 2013

Sweet note from Sister Hailey Mayle

Below is a very sweet message that I received from Angela's first companion in the MTC. Her brother is the young BYU student who was hiking on the Y Mountain. We send our sincerest prayers and love to them at this extremely difficult time. I cannot imagine what their family is going through but I truly do believe that they will be blessed with ministering angels as they go forward!


Hailey Mayle "Your daughter is wonderful! She was very helpful and supportive to me – I was supposed to be her companion in the MTC and I was able to be for a few hours, but my brother passed away so I was pulled out for a couple weeks, and I’ll just have to hope I can be her companion in the field in a month or so. Thank you for raising such a wonderful daughter!"

Called by the Lord, Trusting Him Enough to Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment