United States Globe

Monday, October 14, 2013

Carolina girl, best in the world!

Life is going good here on the eastern side of the USA!! All the leaves are starting to fall so the beautiful colors are going with them :( It was too short! Fall is always too short. Sister Brown and I did a lot of service this week. It was such a good time! We serve at this cute little library every Wednesday and helped make these crafty broomsticks out of Tootsie Pops. Halloween is coming up fast. And then Thanksgiving and then CHRISTMAS! Y'all know how I love Christmas :) Anyway. We also helped out at this huge yard for a charity program called COA, it was a dream! I forgot how much I love yard sales. The other volunteers there were so nice and COA said they would love to have our help for more functions. That's what I'm talking about! Friday night we went and visited the Wright's neighbors with Sister Wright and had a wonderful lesson with Susan and Nancy. They're sisters I think. We'll be seeing them again :) Yesterday Sister Brown and I taught the lesson in Relief Society about missionary work. We were really nervous about it because neither of us like to get up in front of people, but it ended up being really good. There was a lot of participation and discussion, so that was great!

This past week I've really loved reading old General Conference talks. They are like precious pieces of gold on your mission! Well of course they always are, but I never appreciated them enough before. I rediscovered President Uchtdorf's talk "Forget Me Not" and I love it! I really recommend it.

I love all of you so much. No matter how many times I say that, it'll never be enough. I'm praying for all of you constantly and know that my prayers and your prayers are being heard. I'm so glad to hear that South Carolina was so much fun! Carolina girl, best in the world :) That was random, but I'm gonna keep it anyway. Hope everyone has another great week!

WITH ALL MY LOVE,
Sister Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment