United States Globe

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

I LOVE YOU ALL!

Hello Brown fam!!!!!!!!

The week was good. As I told you we taught the Stop Smoking Program to Anne Marie, but she did not successfully quit smoking. She is still getting baptized though! Just not on the 24th. I really hope I don't leave so I can be here when she is baptized! She is such a hoot! Georgie and Artie came to church, so that's awesome! We are meeting again with them tonight. We hope all goes well.

Sister Brown and I ate some wild boar with this family that LOVES hunting. They killed the wild boar themselves. They have dead animals all over the place! It's pretty crazy. I wish y'all could've seen it. 

Also I didn't write yesterday because it was Zone Conference. So today is Pday. Zone Conference was at the Joseph Smith Memorial! I finally got to go! President Stoker and his wife are very nice!! It was good to get to know them a bit better. We'll also be going to the JSM with Anne Marie in a couple of weeks. I'm excited about that!

I know this church is true. Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ know me and know all of you. Prayer is SO REAL, it's crazy. You just got to have faith :) I love you all so much, I can't handle it!! :) And Joe and Noelle, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Be looking in the mail for something. I LOVE Y'ALL.

Love forever and always,
Sister Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment