United States Globe

Monday, August 19, 2013

The sun is shining!!

MY FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW. Y'all have just been party people this week! Sounds like a ton of fun! Our new mission vision is to help the members have significant missionary experiences so Sister Brown and I have been spending some time with the GREAT members here.

It was Sister Brown's birthday on Saturday! Y'all know I showed her a good time :) I love birthdays! On her birthday we went to Anne Marie's and helped out in her garden and Anne Marie gave Sister Brown a card and cookies. Anne Marie is the cutest/sweetest/best person! She wasn't able to make it to church though because she broke her foot a while ago and it's been acting up lately. Georgie and Artie didn't make it either because Artie was out of town with her brother and Georgie's aunt got really sick this last week and she's having a hard time with it. We're hoping that everything is okay. We'll be seeing them tomorrow

The weather has been absolutely BEAUTIFUL this week!!! And a couple of the trees are already changing colors! It's so crazy. I can't wait for the fall and all of the pretty colors. I'll be sending some good pictures of that for sure. Well I love you all VERY MUCH. The love I feel from you keeps me going :) I hope it is a wonderful week for everyone!

Love always,
Sister Brown

A cool cemetery I like





Just some fun pics








This is Liz Arnold. A girl from the ward. She got her mission call to the Colorado Denver South Mission!


THIS IS REAL LIFE










No comments:

Post a Comment