United States Globe

Monday, August 5, 2013

My sweet family!!!!!!!! Oh how I love you!!

This week has been good. We taught Anne Marie the Stop Smoking Program, so she is well on her way and we are SO EXCITED for her! I really do love her so much. She says that she wants to skype Sister Brown and I once we're home :) I wish y'all could meet her. We have two investigators, Georgie and Arite (they are a mother and daughter), who are fantastic as well. They both love reading so they were excited to get the Book of Mormon and some other pamphlets. We were excited to give them to them :) We'll see them again tomorrow and I'll let you know how it goes!

Also every Wednesday night we teach a Book of Mormon class with the Elders which we're really hoping is going to pick up. Georgie and Artie said they were going to come last week, but they didn't. Hopefully they will come this week :) Sis. Hastings (she has the super cool car) gave Sister Brown and I trims last week. I have to keep my hair healthy so it's really long by the time I get back! Thursday was another exchange to Hanover with Sister Morgan. That is where I saw the cows and horse. And every Saturday Sister Brown and I go to help Anne Marie weed and fix up her garden. It's a lot of fun. We like it.

Well family, that's it for this week. I want you to know that I know this church is true! The Atonement is real. Jesus Christ died for each of us individually! He knows exactly what we're going through and we can turn to Him. I love you all VERY MUCH!!!! Until next week.

LOVE, Sister Brown

Holly Housewife : )


More adventures with animals : )




A sweet ride : )


This is my hair flying everywhere in the back of a convertible!!! Sister Hastings is the one in the pic with me. It's her car. We love it : )



We just think this picture is SO funny!!!!


Sister Brown and I having fun : )





No comments:

Post a Comment