United States Globe

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

We're staying in Lebanon Y'ALL!!

Hello my sweet family that I love so much!!!!
 
Sister Brown and I are staying in Lebanon! We are so happy :) This week was good. We taught Anne Marie with Sister Arnold a couple times. Sister Arnold is in the Relief Society Presidency here and has been SO helpful in giving us rides and coming to lessons with us. And she took Sister Brown and I to this ice cream place and we all got HUGE ice cream sundaes. I couldn't finish mine, but it was so yummy! Anne Marie is doing great. She is the best and so funny! Yesterday Brother Hatch (the Ward Mission Leader), Sister Arnold, and Sister Brown and I had lunch with her. Bro. Hatch made these super good, gourmet grilled cheese things with tomato soup. Sorry I'm talking about food a lot in this email haha. But they were so YUM! Anyway, Anne Marie was being so funny and speaking in French about the food. It reminded me of Dallin so much! All of you would love her! And when we were leaving she was saying goodbye to us in French and I was just LOVING it.

We've been helping a woman move out of her house. Her name is Chelsi and she has a 5-year-old daughter named Addi. Chelsi is great! Hopefully she doesn't move too far so we can continue to see her :) And we did a lot of weeding/gardening this week. When I come home I've decided to be a professional weeder :)

Well fam, I LOVE YOU! Thank you for EVERYTHING that you have done for me and are doing for me. It makes it a lot easier to be out here knowing that this is where you want me to be. I'm gonna leave you with this quote I found in the June Ensign. Remember, Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ LOVE you and KNOW you. 

"There is nothing that we are enduring that Jesus does not understand, and He waits for us to go to our Heavenly Father in prayer. I testify that if we will be obedient and if we are diligent, our prayers will be answered, our problems will diminish, our fears will dissipate, light will come upon us, the darkness of despair will be dispersed, and we will be close to the Lord and feel of His love and of the comfort of the Holy Ghost." -Elder Robert D. Hales

And I love you too!!!

With all my love,
Sister Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment