United States Globe

Monday, September 9, 2013

GOOD NEWS!

Hello my dear, sweet family!!!

Good news coming to y'all! Sister Brown and I are staying in Lebanon! WE ARE SO HAPPY!!! Also, I've realized that I write super lame emails, so I'm gonna try and be better at them :) Mom, I met Sister Wright! It's so funny that you met her before I did. She and her husband are really nice. She said I look just like you :) Which, of course, is a compliment!

Some more good news! Anne Marie is doing GREAT! And she is getting baptized this Saturday. I really don't know how Sister Brown and I could be so blessed to have Anne Marie in our lives. She decided last week that she's going to be coming to each of our weddings, whenever they may be, and of course, she's invited!! She is so sweet. We also met her mom. She is the cutest too. She is this tiny little French lady with the best accent. I love it! After Anne Marie's interview, Elder Wilson was asking her questions to fill out her record, she was talking and said, "These are my angels (pointing to us). And this is my big angel (patting Elder Wilson's back)." It was just too funny. She makes me laugh all the time. So Sister Brown and I are getting everything ready for her baptism on Saturday.

Thank you for all of your love and support. I REALLY could not do this without you. I care for you and I pray for you :) Until next week!

WITH ALL MY LOVE,Sister Brown


The district went for a SWEET hike : )




I made Sister Brown Stack Dinner!



This is a pic of the Lebanon Ward missionaries. It's Elder Young, Sister Costa (she's a Ward Missionary), Elder Dickinson (he is leaving), Bro Hatch (the Ward Mission Leader), me and Sister Brown :)


No comments:

Post a Comment