United States Globe

Monday, September 16, 2013

I heart NH!

My dearest, sweetest, loveliest FAMILY!!!!

How I wish you could've been here on Saturday! It was a GREAT day. So Anne Marie got there and we took some pictures, she said she didn't sleep at all the night before because she was so excited! She is a crazy lady :) Anyway, after the pictures the program started. Her friend from work who introduced her to the gospel, Sister Crory, gave a talk. That was really sweet. And then we all went into the gym to see Anne Marie get baptized! It was so amazing. I feel like I keep saying that, but it really was! Sister Brown and I were talking to her in the bathroom while she was changing and she kept saying how she wished it could've lasted longer :) I agree, it goes by so fast! Then Sister Arnold gave a nice talk and there were the Welcomes and we ate food. It really did seem to fly by. Sister Brown and I are so glad that we were able to see her be baptized and then confirmed on Sunday. EVERYTHING WAS SO GOOD. Anne Marie said she thought everything was beautiful and wonderful :) She is such an amazing person and has so much faith! I truly look up to her.

Sister Brown and I ate lunch with Bro. and Sis. Wright this last week. They are so sweet! I feel like Sister Wright is our mom out here since she met you Mom :) She keeps telling us how nice and sweet you and Sister Brown's mom are. We all have fun together! Also I have to tell you that the movie marathon we did with Anne Marie was only mission approved videos of course! I didn't break the rules Dad! :) And you all will be surprised to hear that I ate venison steak last week. The couple killed it themselves.

Our district has been focusing a lot on the Atonement lately. I've loved studying it more and gaining better understanding. I read a talk on how the Atonement is not just for our sins, it's also for our inadequacies and shortcomings and EVERYTHING. A lot of the time I forget that.

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! I can't express my love for all of you in words. Keep having so much fun and know that I love you!! As does our Heavenly Father and His son, Jesus Christ. I hope it is another good week for everyone!

LOVE ALWAYS,
Sister Brown

Anne Marie's BIG DAY





No comments:

Post a Comment