United States Globe

Monday, September 30, 2013

The NHMM

Hello family!!!!

This week was a good one. I was on exchange in Hanover with Sister Morgan and Sister Sowards (cause they are now a trio) on Tuesday. So Sister Fuller was here in Lebanon with Sister Brown. While in Hanover we got to help out at the Bulch Farm. They are a less-active family. It was so fun! We got to smash pumpkins and feed them to the cows. And there was the most beautiful sunset I've EVER seen! We were sad we didn't have our cameras with us :( We also got to try FRESH mozzarella cheese! It was a dream. While I was in Hanover Sister Fuller and Sister Brown taught Chelsi! She was the lady I told you about awhile ago who we helped move out of her house. They taught her in a member's home and said the Spirit was so strong there in the lesson. I'm sad I wasn't there, but so happy that it was such a good lesson. Sally, who we took to the Joseph Smith Memorial, is moving to Pennsylvania so we said goodbye to her this last week. We are also going to start helping out at a farm in our area! I'm really excited about that!

And the Relief Society Broadcast was SO GOOD! Loved it. I loved when President Monson said, "God's love is simply always there." He said some really profound things before that, but I only wrote fast enough to write that down :) It's just such a comforting feeling to me. To know that no matter what, through good or bad, God's love is there. I know that to be true. I love you all so much and hope you have the best of times in SC!! Give everyone there my heartfelt love! And send pics :)

I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND ALWAYS,
Sister Brown

FALL TIME!!





No comments:

Post a Comment