United States Globe

Monday, September 2, 2013

LIFE IS GOOD

Hello my WONDERFUL family!!!!

This week was good. We went to the Joseph Smith Memorial with another of our investigators, Sally. That went well, although she somehow locked herself in the bathroom, so that wasn't good. We saved her though, don't worry :) We had a small movie marathon with Anne Marie and watched a lot of Church History videos. It was fun. We even had pizza, soda, and ice cream! Now that's what I call a real movie marathon! We had a great time with her. This could possibly be my last week in Lebanon because transfer calls are coming this weekend! Sister Brown and I are freaking out! We don't want to leave!! But I'll go or stay where the Lord needs me :)

I hope this email finds everyone well! I pray for each and every one of you morning and night. I know that this church is the true church and that Joseph Smith restored it here on the Earth. Going to the Joseph Smith Memorial has made my testimony grow leaps and bounds. I think that's the right saying :) I love you all and already CAN'T wait to hear from you again next week!

WITH ALL MY LOVE,
Sister Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment