United States Globe

Monday, July 15, 2013

MIRACLES HAPPEN ONCE IN AWHILE WHEN YOU BELIEVE!! (Princess Diaries :))

My dearest lovely, sweet, family!!!!

I've really got to get better at managing my time haha. I always only leave a little bit of time for the big email. GREAT things happened this week! We got four new investigators! Sister Brown and I had been struggling as you know, and we have been praying and fasted for miracles and they definitely happened! One of our investigators, Anne Marie, has already accepted the invitation to be baptized. She has definitely been prepared by the Lord. She is so sweet AND she came to church :) She called Sister Brown and I her "guardian angels". We meet with her again tomorrow.

Again, I'm so sorry this is short, but I do want you to know that THIS CHURCH IS TRUE. We taught Gospel Principles yesterday about The Atonement of Christ, and it was such a blessing. Although I was very nervous :) The Savior loves us and KNOWS us. And I love you so much too! I pray for you EVERYDAY :)

Love, Sister Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment