United States Globe

Monday, July 1, 2013

MTC and New Hampshire pics!

Dear Family!

I'm sending my pictures separately because it won't let me send them together so it'll probs just be pics this week :) But to answer a few of your questions. I'm doing pretty good. From what I hear it’s pretty hot out there! It hasn't been too hot here, just very humid and raining tons! I love it though. It reminds me of SC :) I'm jealous y'all are going to Kanab!! That's going to be so much fun!

Sister Brown is good. We get along very well and she's very nice. The ward is AWESOME! Everyone is really nice and the Ward Mission Leader and Ward Missionary help A TON! We still don't have investigators :( Hopefully we will by the end of this week though.

There was a baptism on Saturday. That was really cool. I was the chorister and Sister Brown and I did a talk thing together. But I have to go:(

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!



Me and Scrad : )


Me with my MTC companions:
On the left is Sister Tait and on the right is Sister Hoffman


The sisters in my MTC district



Our whole MTC district together


My companions


Sisters


District


Me and Em again! I got to see her EVERYDAY!!!!!


This is one of our MTC teachers. He was on The District 1 (the series you watch before you go to the MTC). He was awesome!


We played Hymn Hangman : )


This is a pic with another one of our MTC teachers


I was VERY HAPPY to get Dallin's package!!!!!


This pic is just funny because we all got a ton of packages on the same day : )


Me being "Me!"


President and Sister Wilkey


Me and Sister Brown : )



We picked daisies!!!!


SO PRETTY!

1 comment: