United States Globe

Monday, July 22, 2013

Oh what a beautiful morning!

FAMILY!!!! I love you!!!!

It's funny that I say oh what a beautiful morning because it's raining right now :) I love it though. There was a really bad storm a couple nights ago that I slept right through (yay!). Our power and water was off for a good 12 hours. So no shower that day haha. ANYWAY. This week was fantastic! Anne Marie is doing GREAT. She does have a smoking problem, but she wants SO BADLY to stop. So we are doing our best to help her with that. Her baptismal date is August 24! Sister Brown and I are ecstatic. ------hello other brown family!! Sister brown-red here. I love you all!! You have a wonderful, beautiful, spectacular, fabtabulous, magnificent, magical, cute, loving , happy, delightful, special, heart warming, llama, funny, spiritual, touching, full of energy, go-get-'em daughter and I love her so much. thank you for sharing here with me X) thats all. bye.------ That's real. She stole the keyboard away from me! ------true that!------

The ward here is amazing! As you all know from The Work of Salvation broadcast, the First Presidency is really pushing for members to get involved with missionary work, and the ward here has been so good with that! That is how we started teaching Anne Marie, she is the best friend of a member. They are all so willing to help us, and we LOVE it.

Family, I LOVE YOU!!!!!! I'm praying for you and hope you all have a WONDERFUL week! Don't have too much fun without me, but have enough :) This gospel is true. I wouldn't be who I am today without it. 

Loves, Sister Brown


Found a turtle in the middle of the road : )




No comments:

Post a Comment